*All of our products are made with care and covered for 1 year warranty!
*Installation and Operator Training FREE
TK Series Tertiary crushers characteristically offers a solution for medium hardness materials and belongs the category of rotary impact crusher with its working principle. Generally, this type of crushers is used as the third crusher in entire system which are the best machines to meet 0-5mm sand requirement of the industry. Tertiary Impact crushers are also known as sand machine.
Sand machine allows to obtain fi ne and cubic products with its high speed rotor. It gives the product in the gradation according to the sand size distribution requested by concrete plants and asphalt facilities. One of the most important features of our TK Series Tertiary crushers are able to operate its rotor in both directions, so when the wear parts are worn out for one side of the crusher, the operators can change the rotor’s operating direction to the other side. This method decreases inventory costs for clients by reducing maintenance requirement time and parts cost. Thanks to its two hydraulic pistons on each side, it can be opened for easy maintenance and replacement of spare parts.
• Model: FABO TK-100
• Type: Tertiary Impact Crusher
• Capacity: 150-200 tph
• Rotor Size: 1200 x 1000 mm
• Max Feeding: 120 mm
• Motor: Heavy duty GAMAK, 200-250 kW Bearings: Heavy duty SKF-FAG
• Speed: 1100 rpm
• Weight: 11590 kg
• Dimension: 2900 x 1890 x 2685 mm
• Including chassis, motor and safety guards.
GENERAL SPECİFİCATİONS AND FUTURES:
• High capacity and effi ciency
• Impeccable grinding trough it’s high speed rotor
• Longer hammer life thanks to double direction rotor
• Wear surfaces are protected by solid-fi ller electrode welding
• Hammers and crushing plates are manufactured from high manganese and chromium steel castings
• Inner surfaces of the crusher is coated with wear resistant lining plates
• Easy maintenance thanks to hydraulic adjustment system
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US!!!
Kostenlos und unverbindlich - Transportangebote unserer Logistikpartner einholen